We offer high purity Sodium Chloride (Pure / I.P.Pass) to our clients. The Sodium Chloride is commonly known as sea salt and occurs in the form of colorless crystals; it is odorless. The Sodium Chloride can be availed at a reasonable price in custom quantities.
Specification of Sodium Chloride Powder :-
- Formula: NaCl
- AssayÃ¢â¬Å½: Ã¢â¬Å½Ã¢â°Â¥99.0%
- GradeÃ¢â¬Å½: Ã¢â¬Å½ACS reagent
- PubChem CIDÃ¢â¬Å½: Ã¢â¬Å½5234
- Molar mass: 58.44 g/mol
- Gmelin Reference: 13673
- Beilstein Reference: 3534976
- Molecular WeightÃ¢â¬Å½: Ã¢â¬Å½58.44 g/mol
- Molecular FormulaÃ¢â¬Å½: Ã¢â¬Å½NaClÃ¢â¬Å½ or Ã¢â¬Å½ClNa
- Anion tracesÃ¢â¬Å½: Ã¢â¬Å½bromide (Br-): Ã¢â°Â¤0.01%
- Chemical NamesÃ¢â¬Å½: Ã¢â¬Å½Sodium chloride; 7647-14-5;
- Thermodynamic data: Phase behaviour; solidÃ¢â¬âliquidÃ¢â¬âgas
Sodium chloride is directly or indirectly used for the production of many chemicals; it is a vital component added in food; it is used to soften hard water, it is used as a cleanser and in fire fighting, and has many other uses.